Admit Card 2021: Latest Sarkari naukri and govt jobs admit cards issued are updated here on this page. We keep track of all recently issued admit cards by govt departments, ministries and organizations including Admit Card for Banks Exams, SSC Exams, PSC, Defence, Railway, Entrance Exams, Police & Others. The Admit card also known as call letter, hall ticket or hall pass is your key to participate in the entrance exam for almost all government jobs in India. Once you apply to a vacancy, pay your application fees and get accepted, you will receive sarkari hall ticket or admit card for that vacancy.
Below is the date-wise list of all Admit card announcements which you can download now:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Admit Card?
Admit Card also known as Hall ticket and Call Letter is an official document containing personal details of Candidates like Name of the Candidate, Parents’ names, Date of Birth, Exam Date, Exam Time, Test Center and Name of the Examination along with the Photograph of the Applicant.
Do I need to Carry Admit Card to examination?
Applicants who are accepted for an examination must carry their Admit Card/Hall ticket to the examination center. Applicants are not allowed into the test center if they don’t have admit card. Along with Admit Card contenders should also take an identification proof along with them.
What’s on Admit Card?
– Hall ticket number / admit card number
– Name of the person and Father, Mother / Guardian name
– Date of birth
– Exam Center and Address
– Exam Time
How can I download Admit Card for specific recruitment
Once you apply to a vacancy in government department, ministry or organization and get accepted, you will be notified by the concerned department. The RecruitmentAlerts.com team also keeps track of Admit card and post latest updates here on admitcard.recruitmentalerts.com which you need to visit regularly to keep yourself updated. You can subscribe to Admit Card alerts by subscribing to Email Alerts, browser notifications or social media (Facebook, twitter etc) to get notified.
To download admit card, you need to open official website link of particular board or organization.
– Find the corresponding exam admit card link and click on it.
– Enter appropriate details mentioned in the link such as hall ticket number, date of birth, etc.
– Once you filled the details, click on submit button.
– After clicking on submit button, your admit card or hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
– Click on download admit card to download it to your computer or mobile.
– Take a print out of that admit card which is required to attend the examination.